Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Giving rewards to people who prestiged

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SabitTSDM07​

What is the suggestion about?
Giving rewards to people who prestiged​

Description:
Stepping to the Prestige list is one of the hardest tasks anyone can take on the server. It takes months to get there. So far, only 5 players have received it. And the rewards? Prestige kit unlocked. It is pointless to get to that position without special rewards. So, my suggestion is to give people overpowered sets/swords, etc when they prestige as their award.

Here is an idea:

When received prestige, players should have access to a command called "/prestigepackage". It is so that the players can receive their overpowered loot as their rewards.

The package should contain:
50x Phantom Sets
50x Yeti Sets
50x Yijki Sets
3 stacks of chugs
3 stacks of enchanted golden apples
1 Million in-game cash​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's no point becoming Prestige if there are no special rewards for them. If overpowered rewards are added, players would have a reason to step foot on the prestige list.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Oh I see you want a prestige present šŸ˜

But yes its a time consuming process so yes +1

savvac

Well, I will have to disagree with the number of items you are suggesting, It is extreme. Apart from that, your idea is creative and broadly spoken of. What I'm suggesting is to improve the prestige kit because It's worse than Immortal Kit. It is ridiculous for people to grind for months and receive something that is basically worth nothing. Overall the "/prestigepackage" is a great idea.

+1.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, would make prestige actually worth, and not getting a p4 set which is not rare

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral, I don't agree with the contents of this suggestion, however, what ovq suggested in the kitpvp reset post about new prestige shop, I 100% agree with that.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Instead of items from prestige, it should be perks. This could be bonus hearts, chance to give slowness to enemies on hits etc

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SabitTSDM07​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Old suggestion, there already is something similar.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.