Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Giving certain staff more permissions.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What is your suggestion's title?
Giving certain staff more permissions.​

Suggestion Details:
A lot of people encounter easy to solve problems such as wanting to delete their forums account, ip conflicts, etc etc.​
My suggestion is to give Jrmods+ the option to give users donator and ping roles, as the bot is broken. This makes it so they don't need to wait ages for a simple thing that takes around 20 seconds, since a lot of our SrMods are inactive due to personal reasons such as school, vacation etc.​
Regarding the IP-related issues, I realise the permission to view IPs is only given to SrMods, but since they have so many other duties, people could wait hours and that gives Jartex a bad reputation. So a new staff subgroup should be created regarding static ip conflicts, and other srmod required issues. I have no name for the subgroup but I'm sure you can think of one.​
Access to this subgroup should only be given to the most trusted members before SrMod, perhaps ex-Srmods, or OG staff who have stayed within the team for many months or years even.​
I know my second idea really isn't the best one, but I think if executed correctly can boost the staff teams reputation, and give SrMods a break and help their DM flow slow down​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Boosts reputation​
Faster Assistance​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I will give this a +1
Access to this subgroup should only be given to the most trusted members before SrMod, perhaps ex-Srmods, or OG staff who have stayed within the team for many months or years even.
I think that staff members should have the perms to apply for this position and not chosen by staff members, maybe 2 sessions or more like for any team, ex: team reports, team applications, etc...

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
I'll stay neutral for this.
reason: I think maybe they should give jr.mod + dono perms and stuff but about the other things i guess server just needs more sr.mods.
right now we have 4 sr.mods for a server with alot of players.
and after LoLo resigned we didnt get any new sr.mods.
so i say they should add 1 or 2 more sr.mods instead

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
I will give this a +1

I think that staff members should have the perms to apply for this position and not chosen by staff members, maybe 2 sessions or more like for any team, ex: team reports, team applications, etc...
and about this staffs already has some roles like team screenshare, team reports, team applications and ...

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
will reduce the amount of time waited for getting roles, changed nickname etc

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Neutral

Hello. I have read your suggestion. Unfortunately, i have decided to stay Neutral your suggestion due to the following reasons below;

Reasons
  • Reason stated by Ari13ian Ari13ian

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Joshh,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Giving certain staff more permissions.” an
Upvote (+1)

“Reasons Stated by @Ari13ian”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Joshh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The bot that provides donator role has been fixed, although if it were to break down again, we don't get many donator role requests so handing them to someone else isn't going to free up much time.
  • Giving access to IPs to Ex staff members is a dangerous permission.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT