Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Giving a prize to the best player

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Giving a prize to the best player

Description:
A cool idea would be if the best player on each mini game gets a prize. For example paypal money or a gift card for jartex's store.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will be make the game more competitive and it will get more players to the server

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
There will be a lot of cheaters that will ruin the gameplay and if someone loses their chance there is no other one.

_AT_

There will be a lot of cheaters that will ruin the gameplay and if someone loses their chance there is no other one.
Makes no sense, at all.
You say, there are definitely hackers (it's a cracked server so i have to agree) but, hackers won't ruin the best player's top award. Minigames should allow their top players to get a prize, and thus become more competitive, and meaningful!
Huge +1, if that contains either most wins, either most kills in the minigames.

_AT_

Also, the suggestion isn't that detailed, and maybe means the best player every month? Dunno, you should make a more detailed suggestion, if ya want to be accepted

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
My point is it can't just be for 'Top players' that would just be unfair for other players that want to join, so the event must be open for more fun but at the same time there will always be hackers that ruin the event, And just the idea for this is going to be chaos setting up the event and spam etc. Plus there are already other game modes with this kind of stuff for example Factions and skyblock you can win money from both of these game modes, The idea for minigames will just be bad and will be removed after a while if added there will be a lot of cheaters, and if they didn't get banned players will blame staff for not banning cheaters.

_AT_

You don't understand that in Factions and Skyblock real prizes are essential. They are the most competitive gamemodes in minecraft atm. Furthermore, i'll have to agree with you, because every cracked dumbass player who uses hacked clients, will join the server to either ruin the game for the others, either to just have a "chance" to win. However, I must support that this suggestion is the future of minigames. Maybe if Jartex was premium, (I'm glad it's cracked) that idea would fit in the server perfectly, due to less hackers etc. Anyways, it's Jartex's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.