Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Give XP on kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758​

What is the suggestion about?
Give XP on kill​

Description:
With the new minigame update the skywars gear and weapons changed making it possible to go pass the the sharpness or protection level that was there before. It is now possible to have prot4 gear and sharp 4 or 5 swords or axes, but experience bottles arent always found in chest or arent found in an entire game. This being the case I suggest that with every kill that a player gets an xp level is given to that player. For example is a players is killed the person who did the killing will get 2 or 3 xp levels.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I find this would stop the amount of players that just keep running away from other players because they are always undergeared even though they have more kills but are overpowered by gear. They would beable to get the same amount of gear that the other player has wthout camping for chest refill. Stopping the toxic skywars community​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm going for a +1, reasons stated by yourself briefly.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You literally get couple of xp each kill, its like 2xp per kill

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TahJ758

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
You literally get couple of xp each kill, its like 2xp per kill
You dont sometimes you get the xp bottles in chests but not from kills I experimented before I made my suggestion

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758

What is the suggestion about?
Give XP on kill

Description:
With the new minigame update the skywars gear and weapons changed making it possible to go pass the the sharpness or protection level that was there before. It is now possible to have prot4 gear and sharp 4 or 5 swords or axes, but experience bottles arent always found in chest or arent found in an entire game. This being the case I suggest that with every kill that a player gets an xp level is given to that player. For example is a players is killed the person who did the killing will get 2 or 3 xp levels.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I find this would stop the amount of players that just keep running away from other players because they are always undergeared even though they have more kills but are overpowered by gear. They would beable to get the same amount of gear that the other player has wthout camping for chest refill. Stopping the toxic skywars community
More like, they should change the way you get xp. it should be 3-5 xp per kill. And it decreases depends on the damage done to the player if you cleaned.

The amount of xp you get in a 16 kill win game is almost the same as if you win with 5 kills. It is so almost like random amount of xp

Status
Not open for further replies.