Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Give updates to the gamemodes meaningfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endstarky

Minecraft Username:
Endstarky​

What is the suggestion about?
Give updates to the gamemodes meaningfully!​

Description:
In the last Bedwars update I was hyped as I thought new items will also appear but when i opened the potions section and special items section , I got my hopes down ! In the whole update only the Prices got down and iron gen got increased by 1 to 2% Which is not that good ig. Its impossible to play by anyone if one is not a literal god in pvp which makes the gamemode meaningless. And with the increasing amount of Hackers, its very difficult to beat them up(some might say that u should report them but that will never get resolved untill they get beaten up by normal players and get banned, think about it! For example see Luvonox's videos if u wanna see wat this means). I would like you too add most of the items which hypixel has in their bedwars. And another issues are that when there is an armor upgrade one gets no upgrade until they buy a thing or upgrade , I have tried clicking my armor millions of time but failure and the another issue is that when a player buys a tracker to track and then when the right click, it shows the nearest player details but fades away within seconds which is not right!

Now maybe some opposition might come that if we add all the items same as Hypixel then wats the difference between them and us!?

See, here wat makes the game different is the type of maps and players which are majorly different.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will offcourse increase the playerbase and popularity :D!​

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Bruh r u an idiot , I told to produce new items by this server and y u guys come talk without even reading the whole thread!
Yeah but they should very good feedback to get added. I tried twice and got denied for reason nope

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Endstarky​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.