Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Give updates to the gamemodes meaningfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endstarky

Minecraft Username:
Endstarky​

What is the suggestion about?
Give updates to the gamemodes meaningfully!​

Description:
In the last Bedwars update I was hyped as I thought new items will also appear but when i opened the potions section and special items section , I got my hopes down ! In the whole update only the Prices got down and iron gen got increased by 1 to 2% Which is not that good ig. Its impossible to play by anyone if one is not a literal god in pvp which makes the gamemode meaningless. And with the increasing amount of Hackers, its very difficult to beat them up(some might say that u should report them but that will never get resolved untill they get beaten up by normal players and get banned, think about it! For example see Luvonox's videos if u wanna see wat this means). I would like you too add most of the items which hypixel has in their bedwars. And another issues are that when there is an armor upgrade one gets no upgrade until they buy a thing or upgrade , I have tried clicking my armor millions of time but failure and the another issue is that when a player buys a tracker to track and then when the right click, it shows the nearest player details but fades away within seconds which is not right!

Now maybe some opposition might come that if we add all the items same as Hypixel then wats the difference between them and us!?

See, here wat makes the game different is the type of maps and players which are majorly different.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will offcourse increase the playerbase and popularity :D!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Endstarky

Endstarky

And another stuff that revamp ur anticheat and ghost blocks are insane!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You have said a bunch of stuff right out the ass so lemme help you out.

I was hyped as I thought new items will also appear
Read the announcement and you will not have to "think" whether new items are gonna come or no.
In the whole update only the Prices got down
Yes.
iron gen got increased by 1 to 2%
False. The Gen speed is the same. The only difference is in quads where gen is 10% faster after the update. Which I agree could be faster.
I would like you too add most of the items which hypixel has in their bedwars.
Play hypixel or the ripoffs of it. You need to understand that hypixel is not equal to perfect bedwars, we dont have to do everything they do.
I have tried clicking my armor millions of time but failure and the another issue is that when a player buys a tracker to track and then when the right click, it shows the nearest player details but fades away within seconds which is not right!
https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report <-- Report bugs here.

Now maybe some opposition might come that if we add all the items same as Hypixel then wats the difference between them and us!?

See, here wat makes the game different is the type of maps and players which are majorly different.
bs point.

Its impossible to play by anyone if one is not a literal god in pvp which makes the gamemode meaningless. And with the increasing amount of Hackers, its very difficult to beat them up(some might say that u should report them but that will never get resolved untill they get beaten up by normal players and get banned, think about it! For example see Luvonox's videos if u wanna see wat this means)
Luvonox is highly skilled at the game, thats the reason he can clutch games not because he has pop up towers. And what makes you think the hacker will not be able to buy the same stuff you will to fight against you?

If you encounter a hacker invite a staff to your party, and tell them to spec you. ( You can see online staff by doing /staff). I think the Anticheat is good atm, I dont see many overly blatant people. Just a few no fall and safewalkers here and there. Thats quite rare.

Its impossible to play by anyone if one is not a literal god in pvp which makes the gamemode meaningless.
I can maintain a 5+ fkdr and I'm horrible at pvp, TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 beats me at pvp. I click 6 cps and still win decent amount of my games. Just take the advice: Get good 😎

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Negative feedback, multiple reasons stated above

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Hallo,

-reason stated above by Lumin0us Lumin0us

Yours truly~
Ske_

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Endstarky

Endstarky

Bruh I told take luvonox as an example(everyone is not the same but one can use them to be more efficient which doesnt only goes to luvonox but many other players, it will make the game to be played much more brainly) but adding those items would be rlly good And you are telling to invite staffs! They are rubbish i invited all the staffs when once i encountered a hacker they never replied.

And no the anti cheat is not good. If u play in quads in a daily basis then u can understand , the anticheat is kinda off when it comes to ghost blocks(If u know what that is) if i like spam my blocks fast to be placed in that area it kicks me out by saying client modifications and i have also seen many like those in front of me ingame.

So I think its not efficient !
Everyone doesnt encounter the same problem, so it might seem different to you.
And wdym by "bs point"?
And I know that hypixel is not equal to perfect BW but at least give something exceptional then which can be usefull as the others!
And also wat about the armor upgrade and tracker!?
You have said a bunch of stuff right out the ass so lemme help you out.

Read the announcement and you will not have to "think" whether new items are gonna come or no.

Yes.

False. The Gen speed is the same. The only difference is in quads where gen is 10% faster after the update. Which I agree could be faster.

Play hypixel or the ripoffs of it. You need to understand that hypixel is not equal to perfect bedwars, we dont have to do everything they do.

https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report <-- Report bugs here.

bs point.

Luvonox is highly skilled at the game, thats the reason he can clutch games not because he has pop up towers. And what makes you think the hacker will not be able to buy the same stuff you will to fight against you?

If you encounter a hacker invite a staff to your party, and tell them to spec you. ( You can see online staff by doing /staff). I think the Anticheat is good atm, I dont see many overly blatant people. Just a few no fall and safewalkers here and there. Thats quite rare.

I can maintain a 5+ fkdr and I'm horrible at pvp, TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 beats me at pvp. I click 6 cps and still win decent amount of my games. Just take the advice: Get good 😎

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
he anticheat is kinda off when it comes to ghost blocks(If u know what that is) if i like spam my blocks fast to be placed in that area it kicks me out by saying client modifications
Stop placing blocks fast???? Easy solution. But I click 16 cps right click and I never get kicked for that, and play on 1.8.9 if you dont want blocks to disapppear.
If u play in quads in a daily basis then u can understand
What makes you think in my 63 levels of playing I haven't played quads

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Endstarky

Endstarky

Stop placing blocks fast???? Easy solution. But I click 16 cps right click and I never get kicked for that, and play on 1.8.9 if you dont want blocks to disapppear.
I mean wat do u think I play in 1.16 which my personal preference to play which makes bridging easier with too less cps thenn also it happens , even if i like speed bridge it dissapears and i fell into the void!

SlowStabs:
What makes you think in my 63 levels of playing I haven't played quads
I am lvl 37 and i said to how much i have encountered, I reported like 4 hackers within the last week which i think is outranged!

And wat about the diamond armor and tracker?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Endstarky

Endstarky

And no i will not play in 1.15 below versions and not 1.8 , I agree its pvp is insane but 1.15 + movements are more flexible for me and the server is 1.8 above which means it should make it fair for other versions to play too :/ which is logical ig!

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
I mean wat do u think I play in 1.16 which my personal preference to play which makes bridging easier with too less cps thenn also it happens , even if i like speed bridge it dissapears and i fell into the void!

I am lvl 37 and i said to how much i have encountered, I reported like 4 hackers within the last week which i think is outranged!

And wat about the diamond armor and tracker?
It's probably because of your ping

Status
Not open for further replies.