Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Give my Rank SkyLord QPandas pls

nintendos

I had a SkyLord rank on the nickname QPandas. Can I know where my rank is? And why is it missing? If you can, act things out and help me. My nicknames QPandas damiankul and nintendos. I have a second registration in Jartex site QPandasDamiankul.
But since no one helped me there, I decided to restore my nintendos account in jartex site. Please take me seriously. I contributed money to this rank.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hey! Jartex doesn't support changing names, and it's always in the chat every couple minutes. Your skylord rank is stuck on your QPandas account.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nintendos

nintendos

not_Nuggets Hey! Jartex doesn't support changing names, and it's always in the chat every couple minutes. Your skylord rank is stuck on your QPandas account. Please Help me :(

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nintendos

nintendos

not_Nuggets Hey! Jartex doesn't support changing names, and it's always in the chat every couple minutes. Your skylord rank is stuck on your QPandas account. Please Help me :(

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
nintendos nintendos if you want to play on Jartex using your SkyLord rank, you need to play on the account you bought it on. QPandas

If you play on any alt accounts, the rank will not be on those other accounts.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nintendos

nintendos

my brother I have a SkyGod rank on QPandas but when I logged in to the SkyBlock Dream server my rank was unknown where it was lost. I have no guilt, so I can't lose it.
The mistake is with you, just fix the problem and give me back the SkyGod in QPandas rank
See previous stories. All my friends in SkyBlock Dream can prove it