Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GIVE ME ANY RANK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo ignore this is you don't wanna gimme a rank, but I still request you with the deepest part of my heart. Feel free to talk about anything in the chat. IGN: TheRed_Samurai. Thank you for reading this and a BIG thank you if you gifted me the rank. (I'll update this is someone donates me so you don't waste your money LMAO)

Solution
Greetings!

If you want to get a free rank without spending a single penny, you need to join Jartex Discord Invite (click here), they do giveaways and December giveaways too! <--- best one <3

You can get free ranks too by voting in Jartex Vote Sites (Click Here). If you voted, you will be getting vote crystals everyday that can be used to buy temporary ranks ! You can also aim for Top Voter and get Jartex Giftcard :D

Or you can trade in-game items for buycraft and use that in buying your desired rank. Jartex Marketplace (Click Here) <--- Best one to trade items.

Requesting thread lock~ ty! Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello,
It is very unlikely that someone will give you free rank.
There are only 4 ways to get rank.
1. Buy the rank
2. Get it gifted
3. Be a top voter one month to win giftcard and buy rank.
4. There are vote tokens in minigames with which you can get free iron rank

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Greetings!

If you want to get a free rank without spending a single penny, you need to join Jartex Discord Invite (click here), they do giveaways and December giveaways too! <--- best one <3

You can get free ranks too by voting in Jartex Vote Sites (Click Here). If you voted, you will be getting vote crystals everyday that can be used to buy temporary ranks ! You can also aim for Top Voter and get Jartex Giftcard :D

Or you can trade in-game items for buycraft and use that in buying your desired rank. Jartex Marketplace (Click Here) <--- Best one to trade items.

Requesting thread lock~ ty! Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

Solution

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, TheRed_Samurai!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Players_R_Us

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, TheRed_Samurai!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Players_R_Us
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

You forgot to lock it xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.