Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Giftcards for Ex-Zeuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
CoinSystem

What is the suggestion about?
Giftcards for Ex-Zeuses

Description:
As almost every active player on JartexNetwork knows; Bedwars and Skywars have recently received a huge update that improved a lot.
It came along with some pros and cons.

One of the features of the update was the new ranks that were made Global for both Skywars and Bedwars.
1. Bronze for 10 euros.
2. Silver for 30 euros.
3. Gold for 75 euros.

The previous ranks, Veteran, Warlord, and Zeus were not forgotten:
1. People with Veteran were given Bronze
2. People with Warlord AND Zeus were given Silver
3. Gold was a brand new unrelated rank.

You can obviously see a problem here since Veteran was for 5 euros and Bronze is for 10 euros, but that's not a huge problem, who doesn't like free money?!
Though, the main problem here is with the Zeus rank. Warlord was for 15 euros, and Zeus was for 30 euros. BOTH received Silver. Does that mean every single Zeus was scammed 15 euros?!

That is extremely unacceptable. I, as a previous Zeus, feel the same way every Zeus felt; scammed. You can say we almost lost trust in voodootje0 and the future of every gamemode's ranks.

My simple suggestion is gifting every Ex-Zeus a 15 euros giftcard as a way to pay back for the update that harmed us all.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Seeing how the development and staff team will respond to me and listen to our opinions will motivate people to buy ranks and will build a trust connection between the players and the staff team. Players will realize that they will never be scammed and they are in safe hands. This will also motivate new people to join the server since it has interactive staff members.

Extra Information:
If the giftcards are not a possible choice, any gift that pays us back the 15 euros will be more than enough for us all.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand what we feel.

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
yeah I had zeus before I should get a gift card totally dude

B3lvedere

Allowing this kind of changes just shows the community that with every little change the server makes people can ask for giftcards and motivates refunds. Making it so with every little change and update the server is gonna make they have to keep in mind that the ranks will have to work out. Worse suggestion I have seen so far.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Roro

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't want money, that's not what we're asking for. We got scammed. Everyone knows that. They have to make change. Add a new rank, change the prices, remove a rank. I do not care. We want something to pay us back.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Roro Roro

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• Warlord's didn't receive the silver rank, they got bronze rank which you can find here ( http://prntscr.com/obtgse ) Voodootje0 stated if you were warlord rank, you can get the $5 back by making a payment issue. Like you said Zues was $30 and Silver is $30 so you've not lost anything.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#8859. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.