Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ghosts in our f base

Status
Not open for further replies.

PvpInMyHouse

So multiple guys in my faction have complained they saw these random guys when they f5 in our base the players are usually right behind them usually the other person can't see them weve got screenshots too , is this a glitch ?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
It is not a glitch/bug my guy . This is the new anticheat and probably you have triggered it . It is a killaura check so don't worry and be careful.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PvpInMyHouse

It is not a glitch/bug my guy . This is the new anticheat and probably you have triggered it . It is a killaura check so don't worry and be careful.
It wasn’t be who saw it but does it mean it dectected cheats ? Or even fair players can see it

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
It wasn’t be who saw it but does it mean it dectected cheats ? Or even fair players can see it
It got triggered by somehow so the check's job is to make detect hacks and confirm it then ban the guy. Fair players can trigger it especially the high CPS good bad ping ppl.

LoganPVPs

So multiple guys in my faction have complained they saw these random guys when they f5 in our base the players are usually right behind them usually the other person can't see them weve got screenshots too , is this a glitch ?
No it's just the anticheat circling you

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Well, I am not trying to offend anyone but I have some "questions" and for SURE I don't want to fight with you, however, I would like to gather information and more. So, whenever I teleport to the boss world I have a player right behind me but with an actual name not like a ghost as people say. However that happened all time during my time spent on the boss world and I don't think that no staff was online at the current time to see that I am going nuts (auto-clicking.. etc etc etc) or even screen-share me.

I don't know why it happened but it didn't bother me much if I'm being honest nor its something that drives me crazy.

I am just trying to collect more information on the server cause it might be useful into making improvements etc.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, I am not trying to offend anyone but I have some "questions" and for SURE I don't want to fight with you, however, I would like to gather information and more. So, whenever I teleport to the boss world I have a player right behind me but with an actual name not like a ghost as people say. However that happened all time during my time spent on the boss world and I don't think that no staff was online at the current time to see that I am going nuts (auto-clicking.. etc etc etc) or even screen-share me.

I don't know why it happened but it didn't bother me much if I'm being honest nor its something that drives me crazy.

I am just trying to collect more information on the server cause it might be useful into making improvements etc.
I got your point. The ghost has a real player name, and when I got followed by the ghost, I see someone's name known for me. I have triggered this by the simplest way ever, try to aim on 2 ppl in fight like 1v2 and you might trigger it fast. It is just a little bit messed up and I have never got kicked by it or banned, but triggering it sometimes is something we can not stop.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
Do not worry, this is the anti-cheat checking if you're doing anything exploit related. It will take the username of a random player and all of their items and just vibe floating behind you. It's not a very rare thing to see it because, once again, it's the anti-cheat. I see it behind me almost every skywars game I play, smh.

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
Do not worry, this is the anti-cheat checking if you're doing anything exploit related. It will take the username of a random player and all of their items and just vibe floating behind you. It's not a very rare thing to see it because, once again, it's the anti-cheat. I see it behind me almost every skywars game I play, smh.
they already told him that is the anticheat why are you repeating the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.