Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ghosting thing

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
What do you guys think about the ghosting rule?

i watch bedwars on youtube almost every day with famous youtubers such as walli, hannah and others. They talk to eachother if one of them dies like always. Ghosting* isnt a rule at other popular servers (i dont wanna say name).
Anyone else has the same oppinion as me? If not, why? I just wanna know what the other players think about that🙂

ghosting is when you lose your bed and then you help your teammate by telling him where are the enemies and stuff like that.

here is also a video for a example:

Last edited:

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Tbh, I don't mind it being a rule. It can some times ruin the experience/fun for other players, hence it being against the rules.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
There is another Ghosting too, its when a laggy player ( stuck/flying and takes no kb) is killed by non laggy player. It's also called Ping abuse/Lag abuse. But I'm confused by these two definitions mixing up.
*ghosting is when you lose your bed and then you help your teammate by telling him where are the enemies and stuff like that.
Well, that's what most ppl do, they help their teammates, passing all the info they get from other teams.. I don't think it should be punishable.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
For me I think if you dont ghost in a solo game by inviting a player to a party its quite alright,if you are in a party fom the beginning the ghosting rule should not apply to you.
~PizzaLover13<3

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Ghosting is only punishable in solo. Not in teams so yeah

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Iliasperisteri

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Tbh, I don't mind it being a rule. It can some times ruin the experience/fun for other players, hence it being against the rules.
Yea kind off but since you are not effecting the game of the others, idk idk

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Ghosting, well that doesn't really affect me or anyone that can clutch. As long as awareness , eye sight is on your side you should be fine.