Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Ghasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
Minecraft Username:
Spooted

What is the suggestion about?
Ghasts

Description:
With Ghasts spawners being 10m but ghast tears only being $55 while villagers are 7.5m and emeralds being $50. There is a big difference between these two since the spawners are a 133% increase while the loot is only a 110% increase. I suggest to either reduce the ghast spawners price or better, increase the price of ghast tears to around 65 so it would be a 130% increase from emeralds. Right now most people only keep Ghasts for is value but usually sell them for below shop price at 7-8m.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make Ghasts spawners more appealing to players and will make them be more used.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Neutral, Not like people would make full Ghast farms anyways. Our team is only one that went full on Ghasts while 1 farm can hold 2-3k ghasts, a villager farm can hold 6k + (60-80k+ if you know how to build that size)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Spooted

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
Neutral, Not like people would make full Ghast farms anyways. Our team is only one that went full on Ghasts while 1 farm can hold 2-3k ghasts, a villager farm can hold 6k + (60-80k+ if you know how to build that size)
I guess but I want to see more variety in the eco other than just purely villagers. I want to see other spawners be viable.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Variety in the economy is never brought by increasing drop prices etc etc..
There's always a different way.
They should make the small spawners over powered (Slightly) but as you know, the small spawners are easily purchasable and hence for placement they require large amount of exp to actually work, hence make the spawners till x15 stack nerfed so people won't spam stacks of x3s everywhere.

Safal

Variety in the economy is never brought by increasing drop prices etc etc..
There's always a different way.
They should make the small spawners over powered (Slightly) but as you know, the small spawners are easily purchasable and hence for placement they require large amount of exp to actually work, hence make the spawners till x15 stack nerfed so people won't spam stacks of x3s everywhere.
^

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
+1 that will get more people to buy ghasts and ignore vill for a bit

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Spooted,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.