Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting Sweet Revenge on a Toxic Donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoraTheVillager

Donator
Donator
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcs3nEZeGKk

I was having a fun time playing skywars when I met this toxic donor. However, this donor decided to be mean while in disguise. Listen, just because you're nicked doesn't mean you get to be toxic. For privacy reasons I won't be revealing this player's actual ign but I will tell you that this player has gold rank. This is just sad. You should not treat other players like this donor did. I don't care if this was a joke, this was annoying. After disrespecting me ingame and getting killed by me, the player proceeded to use profanity on me in the lobby. I am disappointed with this donor's behavior and the immaturity shown in the video. Please do not act like this donor! Make sure to have fun and be nice to others. I don't mind the cringy "L" in chat by sweaty players but dropping f bombs in the lobby isn't necessary.

Disclaimer: When I was recording I thought the toxic player was cracked. That is why I said "Imagine not having minecraft". But after reviewing the footage, there is no doubt this player is a donor. First of all, the player has lobby particles that are restricted to only gold and silver members. Second, the unusual nickname that was paired with the teammate was a clear sign of being nicked (I've seen players such as LemonyLime and a donor nicking themselves as LimeyLemon...this is very common). Third, immaturity is hard to hide even when you're nicked... there is a player who uses "stfu" quite frequently... not saying any names though : )

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Anyways good content. There was no need to capture such video if not for personal purposes such as being proud to win a SW game while telling a guy to stop egging/shooting you and being called "Toxic" because I tell you to shut up. Therefore this explains you're very proud of yourself on killing a classic JN toxic donator. Hope you'll do a lot of views because it won't happen again to fall into the void almost full health against a camper with 3 hearts and half. Thanks for the laughter 😳.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DoraTheVillager

DoraTheVillager

Donator
Donator
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, aw man. At least after the match you could accept that 1v1 request... Also this video shows you how SW players win games only by throwing people into the void after camping the entire match in an island scared to 2v1 a poor guy that likes to taunt enemies... I hope I made your day by even thinking about posting such video and submitting a thread.

No hard feelings. I didn't want your name to be exposed like this, sorry if there's any backlash. I just thought this was funny and wanted to share this with other people.

gg

Anexide

The most annoying players in Skywars: The ones that don't let you even bridge to them, scared of dying I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stop it Lauren!

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, aw man. At least after the match you could accept that 1v1 request... Also this video shows you how SW players win games only by throwing people into the void after camping the entire match in an island scared to 2v1 a poor guy that likes to taunt enemies... I hope I made your day by even thinking about posting such video and submitting a thread.
remember yesterday when you wanted to 1v1 me and my friend and you lost 3-1 ? ahahhahaha you re a 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.