Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Getting perks from rank upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Getting perks from rank upgrade​

Description:
When you buy a rank you get perks such as money on purchase etc, but when you rankupgared for example (Hero -> Immortal) You don't get any perks, you're still spending money on the server and you're still buying the rank so I think it would be fair to still get the perks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It might encourage more people to buy rankupgrades more because you will actually get on purchase perks.​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Ehm, I really don't understand because on competitive game modes you get the once kit which gives those stuff but if it is not a thing on kpvp then yeah it should

Rod_

Hello Vessalie.
I reviewed your suggestion and decided to stay neutral due to not understanding the suggestion clearly. If you can answer my following question(s), I will change my vote according to the answer.
  • What's the game-mode you're talking about?
  • Can you give an example for a perk(s) you get after purchasing a rank upgrade?
Kind regards,
Rod

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hello Vessalie.
I reviewed your suggestion and decided to stay neutral due to not understanding the suggestion clearly. If you can answer my following question(s), I will change my vote according to the answer.
  • What's the game-mode you're talking about?
  • Can you give an example for a perk you get after purchasing a rank upgrade?
Kind regards,
Rod
KitPVP for instance, when I upgraded from Hero I didn't get my Immortal on purchase perks, same with minigames; This is a thing on some gamemodes but not all, and I think this should be on all gamemodes due to the fact that you're still paying for the rank so you should get everything that it offers.

G

Gusto

Yes I agree with you, you should still get some perks, but not all of them because you don't pay full price of rank (if you know what I mean).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Yes I agree with you, you should still get some perks, but not all of them because you don't pay full price of rank (if you know what I mean).
Yeah but you're still paying for the rank, It's kinda common sense tbh.

Rod_

KitPVP for instance, when I upgraded from Hero I didn't get my Immortal on purchase perks, same with minigames; This is a thing on some gamemodes but not all, and I think this should be on all gamemodes due to the fact that you're still paying for the rank so you should get everything that it offers.

Thank you for the fast reply.
I was thinking about it again and I decided to upvote your suggestion.
  • As you mentioned, It will encourage more people to buy rankupgrades.
Kind regards,
Rod

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello Vessalie Vessalie I think of this as a bug rather than a suggestion, maybe try to bug report it and it will be fixed in the future as its How its supposed to be so it already exists. Just not working..

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Vessalie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.