Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting kicked by Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagawarrior01

When I drop down too fast while flying or jumping into the PvP arena, I either get killed instantly and lose all my stuff or get kicked by Console for client modification. I use Tlauncher Optifine 1.8.9

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
When I drop down too fast while flying or jumping into the PvP arena, I either get killed instantly and lose all my stuff or get kicked by Console for client modification. I use Tlauncher Optifine 1.8.9
If you get killed instantly it's either someone is camping the drop point or when you get kicked you were on combat tag, so it drops your stuff. When you have high ping and you lag, the console sometimes flags you. But you can make a bug report if it happens most of the time whenever you go to PvP.

KenExtreme

same I got banned because of that but mine happens like week ago

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

sagawarrior01

If you get killed instantly it's either someone is camping the drop point or when you get kicked you were on combat tag, so it drops your stuff. When you have high ping and you lag, the console sometimes flags you. But you can make a bug report if it happens most of the time whenever you go to PvP.
No, its not even in the PvP arena. It happens at spawn, my own island, other islands.... Basically anywhere I go if I drop down too fast from fly.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
This seems like a bug, If you're facing any bugs of that type please go report them here

or it's the result of high ping lag backs.

Enjoy playing on JartexNetwork!

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.