Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting Hackers Banned by Console Guide

ItzMeDudeLOL

First the cheater has to be using an extreamly strong client, if he does build very high and surround yourself with wool but don't place a block at the top, the hacker will be able to hit from behind the block which makes the anticheat ban him for killaura because hitting from a situation like that is impossible and easy to detect it,
if you find this useful, uh I was about to say leave a like and subscribe lol.

ace7

Banned
It is not that useful since u will have already lost ur bed and might die while doing it but it is a good way for new players to get themselves out of a situation like this but the best thing u can do in doubles or triples is 2v1 since the hackers head will spin a lot the anticheat will kick him immedaitly(i think i spelt it wrong)

Flexier

Donator
Donator
One more tip : 3 v 1 him he will get banned for killaura :c

Best tip: Record him/here and report him/her here and after reporting too many rules breakers you will get the "Great Reporter" rank which will give you fame and respect on the whole server.

GodG0d

you can easily see that many of the aura hackers sometimes cant bypass the anticheat because of far range, through blocks and its also auto hit in forcefield.

65seconds_65s

This Console is terrible i got banned TWICE for "Hacks In BedWars" and no proof?
Both times I was building when got banned. I litterally hate it. Fix it please.
Question is TLauncher a cheat client?

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
This console has a lot of problems. I got banned many times because of jitterclick when my ping was very high. it detects it as an autoclicker