Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting asked for way to much stuff in my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAK

IGN
Smithard
The staff asked me for a video of my cps with sounds. I showed them it.

Then they asked me for a video with wayyyy too many steps.

My appeal got denied.

(Perma Banned for Drag clicking to speed kill mobs)

Drag clicking isnt even a bad offence should legit just be a kick.

Cezio

Donator
Donator
IGN
Cezio
I would have just followed the directions and hoped for the best, They make the rules too so there's not a lot you can do about it.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello ItsAK ItsAK I would siggest to do what the staffs say and you will eventually get unbaned and one more thing drag clicking 40 cps in bannable in jartex so do not drag click constantly 40 to 70 cps it will be regarded as a autoclicker.
for your reference here is the link for the rules of jartex :- https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/ and make sure you read them
I think you know how to appeal and where to appeal so yea
Good luck on your appeal
Have a great rest of your day/night
swarna123

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsAK

ItsAK

IGN
Smithard
Hello ItsAK ItsAK I would siggest to do what the staffs say and you will eventually get unbaned and one more thing drag clicking 40 cps in bannable in jartex so do not drag click constantly 40 to 70 cps it will be regarded as a autoclicker.
for your reference here is the link for the rules of jartex :- https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/ and make sure you read them
I think you know how to appeal and where to appeal so yea
Good luck on your appeal
Have a great rest of your day/night
swarna123
Banning drag clicking pushed a large amount of people away from the server. People don't go over the rules to see if drag clicking is banned because everyother server allows it. When they get banned they are confused and get banned permanently for a stupid thing like that. I enjoyed playing on this server but this is excessive.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Banning drag clicking pushed a large amount of people away from the server. People don't go over the rules to see if drag clicking is banned because everyother server allows it. When they get banned they are confused and get banned permanently for a stupid thing like that. I enjoyed playing on this server but this is excessive.
I know bro but what can I do its the servers rules many have suggested to allow drag click and do not ban people but they denied it I think everytime so.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
There is a reason why drag clicking is bannable, for I know, people use it as a excuse of "I was drag clicking" while using an AutoClicker.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Undoubtedly you need a decent mouse to drag click, and if you are able to spend that much I dont think you would care to play on a cracked server. Moreover there are very less legit drag clickers. Most of the people who I met and claimed to drag click, got banned a little after through screenshare or anticheat logs, the legit ones still play without any issues.

Well I'd say just do the steps they told you to

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, ItsAK!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07

Status
Not open for further replies.