Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

#getbetteranticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
the more you comment
#getbetteranticheat
the likely staffs will see this and follow along

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree, but staffs will just ignore this. It has been 4 years since the anticheat in jartex is bullcrap. It false bans players and it also causes meto get stuck in a block. If the anticheat is quite difficult to make the developer should address the state of the anticheat to the players. Staff are trying their very hardest to remove hackers from Jartex. I have seen lots of players leave. The server is losing hundreds of players because of this. I am thinking of leaving but I want to apply for staff before doing that.

#getbetteranticheat (though this will get ignored)

Last edited:
G

Gusto

This wont just get ignored, this will get locked!
They know that ANTICHEAT(if we can call this AC) is bad. They KNOW that better anticheat would help a lot. They have money and these things, but AC wont get better. They are "developing" it, but I dont see any improvements, time is problem here (I personally cant code it, I know that is hard but priority should be on anticheat)... I know that they will say "record and report cheaters on forums or dm staff member", I quited reporting long time ago because there is too many hackers and they can EASILY ban evade with an alt. I know that cheaters will always be a problem, jartex is cracked so we can expect that this is gonna be bigger problem, but better anticheat WOULD literally help a ton.Combination of Good Anticheat, /report command and more staff would be succesful. I hope that they see this and start thinking about that. And remember my words "You will start losing playerbase because of hackers". that is it.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
This wont just get ignored, this will get locked!
They know that ANTICHEAT(if we can call this AC) is bad. They KNOW that better anticheat would help a lot. They have money and these things, but AC wont get better. They are "developing" it, but I dont see any improvements, time is problem here (I personally cant code it, I know that is hard but priority should be on anticheat)... I know that they will say "record and report cheaters on forums or dm staff member", I quited reporting long time ago because there is too many hackers and they can EASILY ban evade with an alt. I know that cheaters will always be a problem, jartex is cracked so we can expect that this is gonna be bigger problem, but better anticheat WOULD literally help a ton.Combination of Good Anticheat, /report command and more staff would be succesful. I hope that they see this and start thinking about that. And remember my words "You will start losing playerbase because of hackers". that is it.

I agree a 100% #getbetteranticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.