Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Get staff on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddybou

Minecraft Username:
Caddybou​

What is the suggestion about?
Get staff on​

Description:
title explains it all, just have staff.
So many closet cheaters.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Get rid of trash players.​

Extra Information:
no​

Alduin

I highly disagree! We already have enough staff members and all of them are doing their best to help us. You are the only one who is complaining about staff and this obviously shows that you want to be a staff member, Mr.Clever. I have never encountered with cheaters in-game. You are most likely lying.

Summary: trying to get staff role by making advantage of cheaters

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
Caddybou

What is the suggestion about?
Get staff on

Description:
title explains it all, just have staff.

So many closet cheaters.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Get rid of trash players.

Extra Information:
no
Hey, You can type /staff in-game to check online staff members. If they are none online, you can always record them and report them here. Since you are a youtube rank, recording shouldnt be an issue I suppose.

I highly disagree! We already have enough staff members and all of them are doing their best to help us. You are the only one who is complaining about staff and this obviously shows that you want to be a staff member, Mr.Clever. I have never encountered with cheaters in-game. You are most likely lying.

He never really tried to get "staff role" by making advantage of anything. I think he just was really pissed due to facing alot of cheaters in-game and having no staff online to punish them. I've encountered several cheaters and staff are not always available exactly at that point to punish them.

TheGoatBoi

On survival sure but on factions servers rarely!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Caddybou

Caddybou

Hey, You can type /staff in-game to check online staff members. If they are none online, you can always record them and report them here. Since you are a youtube rank, recording shouldnt be an issue I suppose.

He never really tried to get "staff role" by making advantage of anything. I think he just was really pissed due to facing alot of cheaters in-game and having no staff online to punish them. I've encountered several cheaters and staff are not always available exactly at that point to punish them.
Spitting facts but recording myself isn't enough as they are closet cheaters and therefore need a second person like a vanished staff member watching as from my perspective the hits just look dodgy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Caddybou

Caddybou

What are you on about here LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Caddybou

Caddybou

I have said this before, its hard to get factions staff, and no staff would main a gamemode they don't play.
Well they need to do something about it honestly, its stupid now factions and for some people not even playable

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Caddybou​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. Yes, the current amount of staff members that main Factions is really low with Pace and hakim being the only two main factions staff members, but this is due to the major part of the community there being toxic, with nobody willing to help, as most of the factions players would get staff just to abuse for their own faction's benefits.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.