Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Get rid of Shulkers from crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Minecraft Username:
THEFALLEN151007​

What is the suggestion about?
Get rid of Shulkers from crates​

Description:
Everbody knows that you can get shulkers from Vote Crates. They have the rarity "Uncommon" so it's not that hard to get one. They are easy transportable chests , and it acts like a 2nd inventory, so Shulkers are great. But for me, shulkers should disappear from crates. Why? Here are my reasons
1st - Rarity
Shulkers are meant to be rare, and only obtained by travelling to the end, but people can just get normal luck and get them from crates.
2nd - Too OP
Shulkers are too OP for a newbie to have at the start, considering its use stated above, Shulkers shouldnt be obtained easily for something.
3rd - The Shulker Scamming
The annoying thing that people do with Shulkers is for scamming, players can literally get a dirt, rename it "Netherite Ingot" , put it inside a shulker, and sell it at aunction you only knowing that what inside is a "Netherite Ingot" when it is actually dirt.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Survival harder but more vanilla and SOME people won't get scammed easily.​

Extra Information:
I used to have 30 shulkers, yes, 30! How OP​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Neutral. I like having multiple shulkers easily. Plus its most likely impossible to find an endcity that isnt taken yet. And I would have to grind to lvl 25 to even have a CHANCE at getting one.

However, maybe disable the option to be able to add renamed items to a shulker box

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheFallen​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Shulkers are in Crates for convenience and players like using them definitely.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.