Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied SBD General SBD Sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBbro

Minecraft Username:
GBbro​

What is your suggestion's title?
General SBD Sugestions​

Suggestion Details:
1) The theme for boss world has been there for a long time. This needs to be changed. There are more places to add new zones (in the back of spawn between crystal cove and fancy forest). The game has had same boss since ages and new boss would create much more hype.​
2) another one could be having custom ores (similar to soul gems in prison). These gems or ores could be used to summon a special type of boss that would drop special loots.​
3) having a boss koth: having a koth that has a boss with very high hp that drops koth loot to top 2 island that have the highest damage could be better option for koth.​
4) Removing the heads( the mob heads used in custom crops) The mob heads used as custom crops cause a lot of decrease in fps. I usually have 120-160 fps but when i am in a huge field of custom crops the fps decrease to 20. The playerheads used also count a entities thus reducing the fps and creating lag sometimes.​
5)The boss damage doesn't count when hitting with Muscular or Rage or Icewiz or Pet. These items are grinded by players(not by all). So not being able to use these for doing boss damage is really very annoying. I understand that letting thee items to be used for boss damage would make level easy so the level could just have more damage required like it requires 1.5mil damage and with the use of these items enabled it could be changed to 3mil damage.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
These would make the game more interesting and more exciting​

Last edited:

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Upvote/+1

• I will not agree with the custom tags

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GBbro​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Some were added, some aren't, but majority aren't so this will be both denied and accepted.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.