Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gears And a Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenExtreme

Yo!
  • How do I get better gears? Im only level 6 so I need level 7 to do enchantment in the level 7 area.
  • Is custom books in higher tiers have higher success rate?
BUG

I accedently dropped my pickaxe its not that op but good for mining, Welp not in the void but on my island noone is on my island that time(my island sux) but it disappears I look at the chat but it didn't say remove things in (seconds) and I tried to look everywhere on my island but still can't find it please fix this bug.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Yo!
  • How do I get better gears? Im only level 6 so I need level 7 to do enchantment in the level 7 area.
BUG

I accedently dropped my pickaxe its not that op but good for mining, Welp not in the void but on my island noone is on my island that time(my island sux) but it disappears I look at the chat but it didn't say remove things in (seconds) and I tried to look everywhere on my island but still can't find it please fix this bug.
Can’t help you with that idk a lot about skyblock but I recommend contacting staff in-game when these bugs happen by doing /staff and then inviting them

fatelss

Donator
Donator
Yo!
BUG

do /ce to look on the custom enchants and /enchanter to buy books so you can get enchants that will make your gears good. and items disappears every now and then even if the chat doesnt say it clears entities/clearlag . add me in discord so that ill try to give you starter stuffs. click below to see my discord id

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
do /ce to look on the custom enchants and /enchanter to buy books so you can get enchants that will make your gears good. and items disappears every now and then even if the chat doesnt say it clears entities/clearlag . add me in discord so that ill try to give you starter stuffs. click below to see my discord id
~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.