Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GANG BOOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fukuda

Why some staff gives second chance to rule breakers? it is not fair ngl they are taking all the prizes of the GTops while we play fairly to win those prizes. they dont deserve a second chance when they already caught last time.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Why some staff gives second chance to rule breakers? it is not fair ngl they are taking all the prizes of the GTops while we play fairly to win those prizes. they dont deserve a second chance when they already caught last time.

Which cheaters won gang top competition? Just name me 1 of them

Sandzox

I totally agree but the players that are doing this are in good contact with some staff members. They probably beg them for a chance or even pay them. We get no reactions by SR.Mods who can check that within minutes.

benjo2

Addicted Member
People already reported it for the 4-5th time but the staff members describe this as no evidence. They dont even care about it just like the same hackers that are owning the pvp mine for 3-4 seasons.
Yea you need to have strong proof to demote staff.

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Hello Fukuda!

Before u continue reading just know if, (if you are talking about second chances as in unbans) everyone deserves a second chance, and the staffs treat everyone the same,literally everyone makes mistakes,im sure you've made a mistake once or twice aswell, but staffs are here to help you out and make sure everyone learns what they're supposted to do and what not. If you're not talking about unbans, read this down below.

If you think a certain staff member is abusing in any way you can feel free to report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/
Although if you think the the player is abusing aswell you can report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

Getting a staff demoted will require alot of proof, good proof ofcourse, also you can always message the manager Rodagave115 about it and he will be able to handle the situation, all you have to do is get his attention, get GOOD proof and you can report the staff member.

I hope this helped you!
Have a great rest of your time!

Requesting thread lock since the question has been answered (Solved) iFlyYT iFlyYT

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
I think everyone deserves a second chance but if someone is caught boosting in the current season, they should be disqualified from all payouts in that season. I think that is fair and they can learn from their lesson and play fairly the next season.

Prestonplyz

Hello Fukuda!

Before u continue reading just know if, (if you are talking about second chances as in unbans) everyone deserves a second chance, and the staffs treat everyone the same,literally everyone makes mistakes,im sure you've made a mistake once or twice aswell, but staffs are here to help you out and make sure everyone learns what they're supposted to do and what not. If you're not talking about unbans, read this down below.

If you think a certain staff member is abusing in any way you can feel free to report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/
Although if you think the the player is abusing aswell you can report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

Getting a staff demoted will require alot of proof, good proof ofcourse, also you can always message the manager Rodagave115 about it and he will be able to handle the situation, all you have to do is get his attention, get GOOD proof and you can report the staff member.

I hope this helped you!
Have a great rest of your time!

Requesting thread lock since the question has been answered (Solved) iFlyYT iFlyYT
That's cool & I agree .....

Status
Not open for further replies.