Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

gamerman732

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
hi all i am the best pvper on jartexnetwork as i learn to pvp like technoblade. i join jartex a couple days ago and i am smack noobs in practice pvp. i also found some cheaters who r cheating like XplodePro Jax_God_1966 iGapy_ and 1 other. if u r cheating dont cheat it bad
bye noobs
u forgot to add me. U called all Mythics noobs and then I destryoed you. u called hax and left

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
hi all i am the best pvper on jartexnetwork as i learn to pvp like technoblade. i join jartex a couple days ago and i am smack noobs in practice pvp. i also found some cheaters who r cheating like XplodePro Jax_God_1966 iGapy_ and 1 other. if u r cheating dont cheat it bad
bye noobs
i noticed this, you smack noobs only but never even were close to beat pros like xplode and jax. now dont get clowned

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Dude they don’t hack. You’re not good. Just bc you died doesn’t mean they are hackers
So if someone beats you in build uhc they are hacking
most people use "wurst" client while wurst is outdated and most of its hacks can be fixed with NoCheat+ so more of people use autoclickers in "combo" mode and all modes have cps counter in leaderboard so better of with that
Solution to u being not able to record can be solved if you use windows 10 64x
By doing windows key+ G key u may get windows game bar and there will be a option to record so and.......
Records can be accessed from captures folder which i do know where it as it differs from pc to pc

Still welcome to jartex!
Kind regards
~Grayson

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello G gamerman732

You're the 7th clown i've seen in my entire life, and obviously alduins alt because you both are calling other people noobs and losers, you are a combination of blazetharkidrs but throw twice as more chairs through window than usual, you hackusate everyone like blazetharkidrs, which makes you the biggest clown here, and what even makes you a bigger clown is that you do not have a profile picture ( said that cuz its an alt ), now whatsoever stop being gay on forums and get a life