Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

gamerman732

icewarlock

hi all i am the best pvper on jartexnetwork as i learn to pvp like technoblade. i join jartex a couple days ago and i am smack noobs in practice pvp. i also found some cheaters who r cheating like XplodePro Jax_God_1966 iGapy_ and 1 other. if u r cheating dont cheat it bad
bye noobs
this guy sounding like 6 year old me writing what i did in the weekend

hi all i am the best pvper on jartexnetwork as i learn to pvp like technoblade. i join jartex a couple days ago and i am smack noobs in practice pvp. i also found some cheaters who r cheating like XplodePro Jax_God_1966 iGapy_ and 1 other. if u r cheating dont cheat it bad
bye noobs
Well nice to meet u gamerman732

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
bye noobs
Idk how all the guys doesnt understand that he is joking😂

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
What the fuck
I'm reading the introduction of a super narcissistic kid who thinks he's the best PVPer in all of jartex.
Not only is that blatantly wrong but he's also shamelessly accusing the ACTUAL best pvpers in jartex and doubting their skills rather than understanding he's not the best and being salty at it. G gamerman732 Hope you don't grow up, kid.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
i cant record bro my pc isnt good so i told mod to ban them but he didnt
Why would he when they're not hacking lol, your eyes can fool you especially if you've blind faith in your skills.
BTW a perfect example of exactly what is happening here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
The fact that he rates himself higher than others, actually the best, proves he's so weak not even 10 of him can defeat Jax.