Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Gamemode Resets

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gamemode Resets​

Suggestion Details:
Gamemode resets are a very common thing on this server but i think they should slow down as people actually want to go outside and not grind prison or skyblock for 60 years now what I'm trying to say is that there are too many resets and the average player above p10 has spent more than 4 hours on prison per day which is unhealthy and it would be better to actually make prison bigger so people who spend 12 hours a day on prison won't complain about it needing a reset how would it work? simple just make prison harder to progress add or add more content to keep players active for example:​
- Drug system rework basically instead of just planting drugs and selling them you could give them to some kind of special dealer that spawns every month on the spawn area and if you sell enough drugs he will give you one of the following things:​
- Rankup (Rare)​
- Token voucher (10k - 10m tokens) (Common - Epic)​
- Money voucher (10t - 1q) (Common - Rare)​
- Special pickaxes that range from fully maxed p1 to fully maxed prestige and every enchant (Uncommon - Legendary)​
- Special PVP gear (I've never been interested in prison pvp because you need to pay for a gset or godfather rank to be competitive but it will range from Common- Epic depending on how good the set is)​
- Ranks ranging from seasonal lunatic to Permanent Godfather (Rare - Legendary​
- Special boosters that range from 3x 24 hour personal boosters to 4x 6 hour global boosters (Uncommon - Legendary)​
Crate keys ranging from rare crate to the special crates (Common - Epic)​
- A special item that doubles the maximum pickaxe upgrade level (Legendary)​
- Lots of Star crates ranging from half a stack of 3 star to 16 5 star (Uncommon - Epic)​
- Rank vouchers ranging from seasonal lunatic to permanent GodFather (Rare - Legendary)​
- Special pickaxe enchant (I'm not sure about this one like thunderstorm or dragon enchant? idk) (Rare - Legendary)​
- Special drug harvesting tools that increase your harvest by 4x (Epic)​
- Permanent commands like /fly or /hunger (Common)​
- Permanent 2x personal money booster (Legendary - Mythical or something idk it should be much more rarer than legendary)​
- Permanent 2x personal token booster (Same as above)​
Seasonal cell competition:​
It's basically a building competition where the top 3 get special rewards​
Rankup rework:​
Basically instead of only needing money to rankup or money and beacons to prestige you'll also need special items that will be harder to get the higher rank/prestige you're and you'll only be able to get those items from mining to special farms (wait that reminds me too much of hypixel skyblo-)​
More things to do in prison:​
Basically instead of pvping or mining or planting all day you could also do special prison jobs that reward you with money tokens or even better items depending on the difficulty of the job the jobs will range from cell cleaning to special jobs like assasination which will only be accessible from a special npc on spawn​
This suggestion isn't just focused on prison it is focused on every gamemode that resets every few months I'm just suggesting things for prison because I've never played factions or skyblock but sicne i only suggested things for prison then I'm gonna put this on the prison category​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make prison more challenging and fun but also you won't need to play everyday as long as there is lots of content and jartex could just keep adding new content instead of resetting prison to keep inactive players interested while also keeping active players interested as well​

Extra Information:
There could be more content that what I suggested of course like special passive events or rare big events or more things to do in prison instead of breaking shiny blocks all day or harvesting some illegal weed all day or even a pvp rework which doesn't really sound important but it really needs to be changed it's basically p2w​

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED

 Hello  abigL abigL

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):

• Lack of Detail
  • There's no point of having more then 1-2 hour boosters
  • Ranking system already exists & is reasonable.
  • I won't go in further detail, but concept & explanation are a bit farfetched.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey abigL,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Gamemode Resets” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Having more then 1-2 Hour would be making boosters in the Jartex Shop useless

Goodluck!