Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Gaining Jartex Level experience by playing every gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hxssan

IGN
HluvsU
Minecraft Username:
HluvsU​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gaining Jartex Level experience by playing every gamemode​

Suggestion Details:
as of now we only gain jartex level experience by either playing bedwars, skywars or the bridge. at times these 3 gamemodes get repetitive and you lose motivation to grind for Jartex levels and you start investing your time in other jartex gamemodes. so my suggestion is that we should get jartex level experience by playing other gamemodes too for Ex:

every 10 minutes : 15 experience
every hour : 50 experience
(time and experience can obv be changed by devs to make it more fair)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help improve jartex as players would start investing more time in other gamemodes. players would not get bored of grinding levels as there are very few jartex gamemodes which provide exp.​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
It's called "Minigames Level" for a reason. xd

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
HluvsU​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gaining Jartex Level experience by playing every gamemode​

Suggestion Details:
as of now we only gain jartex level experience by either playing bedwars, skywars or the bridge. at times these 3 gamemodes get repetitive and you lose motivation to grind for Jartex levels and you start investing your time in other jartex gamemodes. so my suggestion is that we should get jartex level experience by playing other gamemodes too for Ex:​
every 10 minutes : 15 experience​
every hour : 50 experience​
(time and experience can obv be changed by devs to make it more fair)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help improve jartex as players would start investing more time in other gamemodes. players would not get bored of grinding levels as there are very few jartex gamemodes which provide exp.​
so i think some sort of global thing you can grind for on every mode would be good, it would be wayyy too hard to balance. also, this is likely impossible due to how levels are implemented, they only exist on minigames servers!

another point, some modes, such as survival, already have levels! multiple levels will be confusing.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Adding global exp would just screw with everything, as said by WildAbbee WildAbbee different modes have different levels so it would confuse a majority of people.

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
I don't think, we get bored playing, bedwars, skywars and thebridge I don't play thebridge to much, I just grind at bedwars, and grinding in a single gamemode dosent make you bore, and the disadvantage is, when you play a lot of gamemodes, you can't focus on your main gamemode, and then you just grind at all gamemodes, so i give this suggestion a -1

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I don't think, we get bored playing, bedwars, skywars and thebridge I don't play thebridge to much, I just grind at bedwars, and grinding in a single gamemode dosent make you bore, and the disadvantage is, when you play a lot of gamemodes, you can't focus on your main gamemode, and then you just grind at all gamemodes, so i give this suggestion a -1
yes, if you want minigames levels, then play minigames, if you don't like minigames, play something else

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Reasons which were stated above

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hxssan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • cant be balanced or fair, also the level is for "minigames" as the community said above
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.