Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Other Future Build Competition / Voting Polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SupremePsycho

What is the suggestion about?
Future Build Competition / Voting Polls.

Description:
First of all, I would like to suggest that the future Build Competitions that will be held in Jartex Network should be FAIR AND SQUARE. Here are the problems that we encountered during the SBD Build Competition (Christmas Themed):

1. The Build Itself.

Some builds are taken from the Internet, Pinterest, Youtube, Schematics, etc. They replicate the build itself but they change the other aspects of the build. It's unfair for the people that custom-built, unlike the other participants that just searched, replicate, then change. It's really annoying and disgusting for me.
Punishment:
It's either they change the copied build completely/remove it or Disqualification.

2. The Voting System.

The Community Voting System for me is really rigged. It's Friends vs. Friends. Why not make the staff team make the judges? Make it anonymous so that they will not know the name of the builder they graded on.

Suggestion Only if they remove the community vote then accepted this Suggestion.

1. The way they Grade the Build. (Only if they remove the community vote)

Make a criterion for the build so we know what aspect we should focus on:

**EXAMPLE**:

Details & Creativity : 40%

Content: 30%

Neatness: 15%

Effort : 15%

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's to make the competition fair and square in the beginning. It may be hard for the Staff because they will grade the build.

For me as one of the participants in the build competition, I saw a lot of builds that were copied, then they changed them. It wouldn't be Build Battle if they copied the build then changed it. It would be a Copy & Change Event. It would be a pleasure for the participants to remove the community vote as we know that influence is an impact to the voting system. So yeah, hopefully, this suggestion should be accepted.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SupremePsycho

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Oh and also I forgot, I hope this suggestion can affect the current voting system right now and can be approved as soon as possible. Open for correction in spelling & grammar :D and also for suggestion too xd

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, SupremePsycho​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.