Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fucking hackers

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Hello. Instead of submitting useless threads here you could report those hackers by reporting them here:
Regards.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
when we get more staff people the server will be free-hackers , but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff dont do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers , if you dont want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they dont get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but haveing more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , jartex is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server ,but premium ones can ban the hacker'account thats why we see premium servers have less hackers

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
my games are fairly clean, allows me to actually record, might be because i get on early gmt.

Last edited: