Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal Other Friends Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max12368

Minecraft Username:
Max12368

What is the suggestion about?
Friends Command

Description:
Dear Developers, Many of the people Does not have disord... or any apps.... to add them well many players made new best friends so Jartex Should Add a friend command like type /friend in chat to open a Chest gui and show player heads which are online and also a Bot which will tell This player has came online in chat and Add friend Head in the gui which you can click and sign will appear and Add a friend... and wait for the other player who you sent to accept.. some players does not want to create discord... and not allowed to and they don't have discord soo if you'll add this command the players will add friend and play with them and create party

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This might help not to privately advertise such as in apps like discord so a friend command will help whenever players are online and players will be happy to add friends :)

Extra Information:
you can also add a Settings command in which there will be turn on or turn of notifications

Minecraft Username:
Max12368

What is the suggestion about?
Friends Command

Description:
Dear Developers, Many of the people Does not have disord... or any apps.... to add them well many players made new best friends so Jartex Should Add a friend command like type /friend in chat to open a Chest gui and show player heads which are online and also a Bot which will tell This player has came online in chat and Add friend Head in the gui which you can click and sign will appear and Add a friend... and wait for the other player who you sent to accept.. some players does not want to create discord... and not allowed to and they don't have discord soo if you'll add this command the players will add friend and play with them and create party

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This might help not to privately advertise such as in apps like discord so a friend command will help whenever players are online and players will be happy to add friends :)

Extra Information:
you can also add a Settings command in which there will be turn on or turn of notifications
agree good one

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
ofc +1 would love to this command

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
+1 And let me complete this suggestion (I will complete the commands)
1~Want to add a friend? /Friend add <username> Fast command (/fa <username>)
2~Want to remove friend? /Friend remove <username> Fast command (/fr <username>)
3~Want to accept/remove friend request? /Friend Accept <username> , /Friend Deny <username> Fast command ( A message will come up for the user saying '<username> Has sent you a friend request [Accept] [Deny]' )
4~Want to see your friend list? /Friend list Fast command </FL>
5~Don't know the /Friend commands and need help? /Friend help Fast command <FH> or </F>
6~When a player in your friend list logs on <Username> has joined. When logged off <Username> Has left

Of course, if this is getting implemented the /msg should be implemented with the /friend command, /msg <username>

If I forgot to add anything into this addition of the main suggestion please reply to me and I'll try to fix it and if you have any questions about this Dm me on discord NotLoLo1818#6826

I'm putting effort into this for the best to the server so don't reply with any hate comments if I forgot to add anything to this and Thanks, Have a great day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.