Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied friends chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olgek

IGN
Olgek
Minecraft Username:
Olgek​

What is your suggestion's title?
friends chat​

Suggestion Details:
Hi all. Have you ever bought a donation for Jartex Network and want to write to your friends about it, but you don’t want to write to each of your friends because it takes a long time? Or do you want one of your friends to invite you to a party but every time you write to them it takes a long time? so my suggestion is to add the /friends chat "message" command. by writing this command and your message, the message you wrote will be sent to all your friends and each of your friends will be able to read it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
players will be able to save their time and in general, in my opinion, this idea is good​

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
Minecraft Username:
Olgek​

What is your suggestion's title?
friends chat​

Suggestion Details:
Hi all. Have you ever bought a donation for Jartex Network and want to write to your friends about it, but you don’t want to write to each of your friends because it takes a long time? Or do you want one of your friends to invite you to a party but every time you write to them it takes a long time? so my suggestion is to add the /friends chat "message" command. by writing this command and your message, the message you wrote will be sent to all your friends and each of your friends will be able to read it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
players will be able to save their time and in general, in my opinion, this idea is good​
+1 coz why not. Hehehe, but I don't care if they deny it

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hey! Is your suggestion about similar to /msg? If yes, this has already been added.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Olgek​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.