Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Friend System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCraftPlayz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DarkCraftPlayz

What is the suggestion about?
Friend System

Description:
Add a friend system to Jartex to so we can add people to our friends list and /msg them globally on the server. This should include commands like /f (player), /f list which would show which friends are online and in which gamemode, /f toggle if you dont want to receive friend requests etc.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People would say that you can just /find the person and go to them to talk. But most of the time people are in games, different lobbies, playing with other people at that moment and dont wanna accept our party request. It will be much better if we can just /msg them.

Extra Information:
I know this has been suggested several times and denied before but I dont see how it is bad for the server.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello DarkCraftPlayz DarkCraftPlayz ! This plugin has already been recommended, and I personally recommended too, but before us someone had recommend it before and it is already accepted of internal discussion.
Just to let you know.

lavonec

Donator
Donator
i always wanted one on this server i love having freinds where i can msg em when there on instead of going to disc

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, DarkCraftPlayz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.