Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Friend system Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Minecraft Username:
ovq

What is the suggestion about?
Friend system Improvements

Description:
While yes, the friend system is new and it has a lot of time to improve, there's some ideas I'd like to suggest to be added.

1) Add /friend reply (/freply or /fr). You can reply to the last message that you've sent / received. You need to type /fmsg <username> <message> and it slows down conversations a lot.

2) /friend colors. You can customize how your friend messages look like. Currently, the format is like this:

MSG > Sender > Receiver: Message

It would be nice if you could customize the colors for the 3 sections, "MSG", Sender and Receiver and the Message.

3) Make /f an abbreviation for /friend on all game-modes (except on Factions of course)

4) Add /friend afk (/f afk). You will show up as AFK in your friend list, as well as whenever someone messages you. (This could also be added along with the normal /afk in game, where if type /afk it also counts as a friend afk)

Edit: 5) Add /friend online (/f online). All the friends that are online at the moment will be shown (same style as /friend list) but it will filter out the offline players. This helps if you're a donator and you have multiple pages of friends and you just want to see who is online only.

That's all; tell me what you think! If you liked the suggestion and you want it to be added, up vote this post (buttons should be either on the right or below).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes the friend system more useful and improves on it

Extra Information:
pls unblacklist Asasination i want him on my friend list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.