Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Friend list suggestion (statuses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_​

What is the suggestion about?
Friend list suggestion (statuses)​

Description:
Add statuses to friend system (online, idle aka afk, do not disturb).
Command should be something like: /friend status [online, idle, dnd]. There will be icon next to a friend's IGN to display his status (green for online, yellow for idle and red for dnd). When you are in do not disturb mode you won't receive any messages and notifications from friends, and yeah I know that you can already disable that but I think that setting mode to dnd is a lot easier. You will get notifications and messages in online mode, however, if you go afk for 5 minutes then your status will update to "idle" (status will update back to online when you come back). My idea is also to add simple message whenever someone tries to message a friend who is in do not disturb mode/idle.
For dnd mode: "[IGN] has set his status to do not disturb, you can't message him."
For idle mode: "[IGN] is in idle mode and might not see you message." (that is just a warning, message still appears in friend's chat)

How can this idea help to improve jartex?
1. Setting your status to dnd is a lot easier than disabling friend messages, notifications
2. Sometimes you message someone and you don't know if he is afk or not, so idle mode is great addition for that.
3. It's just a small update for friend list and can make jartex unique​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Explained above.​

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.​

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Gusto

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Useful (atleast for me)

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

Nateblade

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nateblade
Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Friend list suggestion (statuses)

Description:
Add statuses to friend system (online, idle aka afk, do not disturb).

Command should be something like: /friend status [online, idle, dnd]. There will be icon next to a friend's IGN to display his status (green for online, yellow for idle and red for dnd). When you are in do not disturb mode you won't receive any messages and notifications from friends, and yeah I know that you can already disable that but I think that setting mode to dnd is a lot easier. You will get notifications and messages in online mode, however, if you go afk for 5 minutes then your status will update to "idle" (status will update back to online when you come back). My idea is also to add simple message whenever someone tries to message a friend who is in do not disturb mode/idle.

For dnd mode: "[IGN] has set his status to do not disturb, you can't message him."

For idle mode: "[IGN] is in idle mode and might not see you message." (that is just a warning, message still appears in friend's chat)

How can this idea help to improve jartex?

1. Setting your status to dnd is a lot easier than disabling friend messages, notifications

2. Sometimes you message someone and you don't know if he is afk or not, so idle mode is great addition for that.

3. It's just a small update for friend list and can make jartex unique

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Explained above.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.
+1 man, great suggestion in my opinion

prokavinbest

IGN
prokavinbest
+1 it would especially help if you are playing with someone who you aren't in contact with

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Hmm it's not that useful but would still seem cool to be implemented. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.