Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Frequently Asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexNetwork

JartexNetwork
JartexNetwork
XB3HlBr.png

drai (8).png

xBWuW5N.png

Introduction

We have made a small FAQ which answers the most common questions that staff members on the server receive.
Before messaging staff, please make sure you've read this in case your question is already answered!

Questions & Answers

Q: What is JartexNetwork?
A: JartexNetwork is a single community of Minecraft players that are playing some awesome game modes / mini-games such as Factions, SkyBlock, KitPvP, PracticePvP, Creative, Skywars, Bedwars and UHC. We are updating regularly and pride ourselves in creating a safe, fun environment for players of all ages.

Q: How do I join the server? What is the IP?
A: The server IP address is play.jartexnetwork.com.

Q: How do I get a rank?
A: Ranks are purchasable in our web store HERE.

Q: How can I become a staff member?
A: You can apply for the Trial rank by using the correct application link which you can find HERE! Please make sure you read our requirements before you try applying, you can find all the information HERE!

Q: How do I report someone for breaking the rules?
A: Player reports can be filled in HERE.

Q: Help! I didn’t receive something I purchased in the store!
A: You can submit a Payment Issue form HERE.

Q: How do I report a bug or issue I found on the server?

A: Bug reports can be filled in HERE.

Q: I am banned or muted, what can I do?
A: You can submit an appeal over HERE.

Q: Is there a YouTube or Twitch rank?
A: Yes, you can find all information about them over HERE.

Q: I don’t want my rank anymore, can I transfer it to a friend?
A: Yes, it is possible, but we are asking a small payment since it needs to be done manually. Find the rank transfer over HERE.

Q: What are the server rules?
A: The server rules can be found HERE. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with them before playing.

Q: Where can I submit a server suggestion?
A: If you have any suggestion on how to improve the server place them over HERE.

Q: I lost my password for my account how do I get it back?
A: You can now request a password reset HERE. Your information such as (IP's, Transaction ID's, etc.) will be safe! As only our highly trusted staff members (Sr.Mod+) are able to see them.

Q: When will there be a store sale or a reset?
A: Sales or resets will be announced a couple days before the sale/reset. It will be announced HERE on the forums or in-game. We will never say anything about a reset or sale before it isn't posted on the forums!

Q: Why is everything from the store in Euros?
A: When you go through the checkout process it will automatically convert the amount to your local currency. That means you can pay in any currency do you want.

Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: Our 3 payment gateways are PayPal, PaymentWall and Xsolla. Through PaymentWall you can pay with PaySafeCard, CashU, GiroPay, iDeal, BankTransfer, and ClickandBuy.

Q: I have a Donator rank in-game, but I don't have it on Discord, what should I do?
A: You are able to automactically get your Donator Role by yourself on our discord server, to find more information on that, click this link HERE.

Q: I have a Donator rank in-game, but I don't have it on Forums, what should I do?

A: You will need to contact a Sr.Mod on our discord server or by sending them a message on forums, please send them a link to your forums profile, so the process will be faster.

Q: What can I do if I didn't get the verification e-mail?
A: You can ask a Sr.Mod or above to manually verify your e-mail.

xBWuW5N.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.