Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Frequent Events

Berna

Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
All​

What is your suggestion's title?
Frequent Events​

Suggestion Details:
I went to the section events in Discord and barely saw any events worth actual money and giving people a reason to participate in them. I believe with more frequent events there would be more winners, and so more people would have ranks, which means they are more tempted to stay in Jartex instead of going to another server, which not only would give Jartex more long-term players but also more players would get to know about Jartex because their friends would call them to win the event together. Jartex would maybe even reach their peek players with this idea because loads of new people would be getting to know Jartex.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help improve Jartex because with more frequent events, more people would come for the events, and Jartex would have more players. (as said above)​

Extra Information:
There has been 5 events since May, 1 of them being Jartex Trailer which not everyone can take part in.
discord : anreB​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
There are few being worked on. Making events isn't quite easy as we need to rely on multiple things. Hope there will be a few that will be played on the upcoming weeks