Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

#freeNinfyForInfy

crimat76

My friend NinfyForInfy got banned for dragclicking and he has been blamed to be autoclicking. The staff ignored his ticket for 48h and they are not giving him the possibility to show his innocence. Hopefully soon enough he will be able to.

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
My friend NinfyForInfy got banned for dragclicking and he has been blamed to be autoclicking. The staff ignored his ticket for 48h and they are not giving him the possibility to show his innocence. Hopefully soon enough he will be able to.
1. Not the right sub forum for this post.
2. They should make an Unban Appeal
3. Staff have other work to do, your friend will have to be patient for staff to look at his unban appeal.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
At least wait for 4 days

Dragclicking is forbidden as it gives players an unfair advantage against those who have hand disabilities. Some people due to arm/hand/finger disability are not able to click faster than 5 cps. Therefore, regular users are only allowed to use 5 cps. You can buy a rank to be allowed to get a higher cps as follows:
Iron: 6 cps
Gold: 7 cps
Diamond: 8 cps
Crystal: 11 cps.
Using a higher cps than what is allowed by your rank will result in an immediate ban.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

crimat76

Dragclicking is forbidden as it gives players an unfair advantage against those who have hand disabilities. Some people due to arm/hand/finger disability are not able to click faster than 5 cps. Therefore, regular users are only allowed to use 5 cps. You can buy a rank to be allowed to get a higher cps as follows:
Using a higher cps than what is allowed by your rank will result in an immediate ban.
I highly doubt what you just told me. i have always done more than 10 cps and never got warned nor kicked nor banned. And also admin told my friend that dragclicking isn't prohibited. In fact he didn't get banned for dragclicking but cause of a "possible", and I underline the word "possible" autoclicker. But he didn't even got checked before getting banned, and if they did they checked him they wouldn't have found anything cause I checked his pc 30 sec after the ban since we were at his house.

I apologise for any misunderstanding or if my English isn't good, I'm not a native speaker

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
seriously? Is it in the wiki or somethin?

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
48 hours is rly not much time when ur waiting for an unaban appeal