Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

free iron on certain maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
nathanwastak3n
on the map skylands and goldrush, there are hidden iron blocks around the map. each team has the same amount of iron blocks. {SKYLANDS} first, get a stone pickaxe. then, go to big stone bridge and hop on the air balloon. be careful of the glitched fences for you cracked people! if you made your way to the balloon, stand on top of the netherrack/stone brick stairs and use your stone pickaxe to mine the iron blocks~ (there are 18 total, like i said each team has their own air balloon.) {GOLDRUSH} Like before, get a stone pickaxe. then, go in the wooden building at the left side beside the melons. stand on the second floor and break the wooden slab above the ladder to access the roof. then mine all 4 iron blocks. there is an extra iron block located on top of the iron mine, you need 2 blocks to bridge up there and get it. hope this helped you get stacked : )

Citan

Addicted Member
there are also 3 iron blocks on the ship in pirates

Amitesh

Donator
Donator
on the map skylands and goldrush, there are hidden iron blocks around the map. each team has the same amount of iron blocks. {SKYLANDS} first, get a stone pickaxe. then, go to big stone bridge and hop on the air balloon. be careful of the glitched fences for you cracked people! if you made your way to the balloon, stand on top of the netherrack/stone brick stairs and use your stone pickaxe to mine the iron blocks~ (there are 18 total, like i said each team has their own air balloon.) {GOLDRUSH} Like before, get a stone pickaxe. then, go in the wooden building at the left side beside the melons. stand on the second floor and break the wooden slab above the ladder to access the roof. then mine all 4 iron blocks. there is an extra iron block located on top of the iron mine, you need 2 blocks to bridge up there and get it. hope this helped you get stacked : )
There are 5 iron blocks under the nexus too in GoldRush.

Status
Not open for further replies.