Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fraud on Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupposedPlace

I did not record or screenshot this but a player named vihaannotfound sold me 2 villagers that he claimed were his. As part of the deal I paid him 4 netherite ingots 1 netherite sword 2 gaps and 5 diamonds. 2-3 days later I was just looking at what was going on in the pvp arena and there I met THEFALLEN he immediately publicly chatted saying I claimed his villagers. I then messaged him privately an told him that Vihaan sold them to me he then asked me what i paid him I told him what I paid and proceeded to apologize. He ended up taking his villagers back and I kept the rest because I bred them. If a staff member can see Vihaan's chat record you will find evidence of this. As of now Vihaan is out scot free I also want my stuff back because I grinded 12 hours to get the netherite I have right now.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello, there S SupposedPlace . Thank you for taking notice of this issue, I appreciate the honesty. I'll look into this situation and find the best way to deal with it. Have a good time playing at JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.