Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Forums Rebrand​

Suggestion Details:
First of all, I'd like to suggestion to remove the Gamemodes category and all the subforums within it.

Second, make tags for each gamemode on Server Discussion

Third, make a sub-forum in Applications called "Group Recruitment" where players could look for a clan or a faction. Group leaders can put up threads to advertise their clan.

Fourth, forum groups. May be hard to add though. Make it where once a user has reached 200 messages on the Forums, they can make a group for their clan or faction. They will be able to add or delete roles within that group and promote whoever they want and invite and kick whoever they want. This would also view on their profile like this:

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Removing the gamemodes subforums - Well realistically, server discussion is the same thing. Making it all into one sub-forum will make it easier for others to talk together and will make things look less clustereed

Group Recruitment - Easily recruit people for Jartex groups

Forum groups - Would be a nice addition to get.​

Extra Information:
I assume the Forum groups would be hard to do though.​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
It's the forums not a factions server The forums are fine as it is right now. The time being spend to make those changes can be used for much better additions improving the server. Also some features you noted I don't think they can be done with their designing site

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

Forums Rebrand​

Suggestion Details:
First of all, I'd like to suggestion to remove the Gamemodes category and all the subforums within it.​
Second, make tags for each gamemode on Server Discussion​
Third, make a sub-forum in Applications called "Group Recruitment" where players could look for a clan or a faction. Group leaders can put up threads to advertise their clan.​
Fourth, forum groups. May be hard to add though. Make it where once a user has reached 200 messages on the Forums, they can make a group for their clan or faction. They will be able to add or delete roles within that group and promote whoever they want and invite and kick whoever they want. This would also view on their profile like this:​

Removing the gamemodes subforums - Well realistically, server discussion is the same thing. Making it all into one sub-forum will make it easier for others to talk together and will make things look less clustereed​
Group Recruitment - Easily recruit people for Jartex groups​

Extra Information:
-1 i dont think this will really be used by normal players so it wont have a big member base + most of people ask in in game chat cause its easier then grinding 200msgs in order to be able to recruit people in forums altho the idea and concept is good

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
+1
I get that it probably wouldn't be much used but it's still a great add for whoever actually cares about their guild & makes it easier to recruit

Last edited:

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
-1 from me since I don't think removing the gamemode category will be good. People from those communities are active in their respective gamemodes and help new people that want to play those modes. I just think its and unnecessary change.

I do think that adding something where people can recruit to their clan/guild/team would be good considering recruitment is hard.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

Forums Rebrand​

Suggestion Details:
First of all, I'd like to suggestion to remove the Gamemodes category and all the subforums within it.​
Second, make tags for each gamemode on Server Discussion​
Third, make a sub-forum in Applications called "Group Recruitment" where players could look for a clan or a faction. Group leaders can put up threads to advertise their clan.​
Fourth, forum groups. May be hard to add though. Make it where once a user has reached 200 messages on the Forums, they can make a group for their clan or faction. They will be able to add or delete roles within that group and promote whoever they want and invite and kick whoever they want. This would also view on their profile like this:​

Removing the gamemodes subforums - Well realistically, server discussion is the same thing. Making it all into one sub-forum will make it easier for others to talk together and will make things look less clustereed​
Group Recruitment - Easily recruit people for Jartex groups​

Extra Information:
I am giving this suggestion a +1.But I don't really think they should remove the gamemodes subforum as stated above by a guy.The other two suggestions are good.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Removing subforums - -1
yes server discussion is the same thing as the gamemodes subforums, however you can also discuss stuff about discord and forums too, it should stay how it is

Tags in server discussions - +1, however there should be just "In-game", "Discord" and "Forums"

Group Recruitment - -1, whilst yeah it is a decent idea, however you can just do that in the MG, and other gamemodes' subforums

Forums Groups - +1

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello iFlyYT,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to remain neutral due to the following reason(s):

- I only agree with adding the "Group Recruitment" subforum, that is a +1 from me. The rest is -1.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iFlyYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.