Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums [Forums] Allow players on the forums to edit their messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaabb

Minecraft Username:
asehh

What is the suggestion about?
Allow players on the forums to edit their messages.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Forums

Description:
Sup, Gaaabb here. As you can see on the picture: https://imgflip.com/i/2h2cyd the only thing we can do is ''report'' or ''delete'' a message we wrote. My suggestion is to allow people to edit their messages. A lot of people makes spelling mistakes, when they made one they have to delete their message and re-write it. This costs too much time, we can make it easier if we allow players to edit their messages.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It won't cost that much time if a player made a spelling mistake, they can edit it in some mins instead of deleting it and re-write it.

Extra Information:
Let your opinion know here down below.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gaaabb

Gaaabb

Don't think so, You can delete it anyways

Neutral
To remove it and re-write it, that costs a lot of time. We all made spelling mistakes which isn't wrong, but if I made one I'm not able to edit it. I have remove it and re-write it.

3XPOH

Banned
You can edit majority of messages on the forums.I think people should re-read their messages.

Allowing edits on applications is bad. They want the best you got without anyone giving you tips to make it better once you have submitted it.

For now, -1. It may change if others have better arguments.

HeastyFeasty

I`m going to go neutral. If you have made a spelling mistake you can either rewrite the entire post or just copy it, and then correct the mistake.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gaaabb

Gaaabb

I`m going to go neutral. If you have made a spelling mistake you can either rewrite the entire post or just copy it, and then correct the mistake.
That still costs too much time in ny opinion, it would be way easier to edit the message instead of re-writing it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gaaabb

Gaaabb

Allowing edits on applications is bad. They want the best you got without anyone giving you tips to make it better once you have submitted it.
I never said you can edit ‘application messages’, the only thing I want is that we can edit messages we wrote. (opinions on suggestions etc.)

3XPOH

Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
• It's not possible.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (3XPOH#4330).

Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.