Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Forges cap on resources.

Minecraft Username:
Persistency​

What is the suggestion about?
Forges cap on resources.​

Description:
Problem: forges stop accumulating resources after a particular amount of resources. For example in doubles, it is 48 irons, 8 golds. 9 diamonds.

Proposal: There should be an ability that can upgrade the cap of forges. For example: First upgrade would increase the cap by 16 irons, 2 golds. 2nd one by 8 and 1 gold and so on. This is helpful for every player.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better gameplay experience.​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Neutral for now i dont really feel like its needed

GrandGambler

if you upgrade the forge, the forge cap is also upgraded. (as of right now) 🤷‍♂️

Khosraw

Banned
Neutral

It does not make that much of a difference and almost seems unnecessary.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Neutral. I think it's balanced like it is right now but i wouldn't complain if they add this suggestion.

_Salti

Banned
I have decided this for many reasons
1.) Will slow down the game. When you die and you are brought to a gen with no resources you will have to wait for more. Making the game more boring/long
2.) No one will buy the upgrade as it is way more useless than sharpness and protection
3.) Making the game last longer and having to wait in your forge for longer does NOT improve gameplay experience.

The current system is fine I don't see any reason to change it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ExplosiveMitchel
I have decided this for many reasons
1.) Will slow down the game. When you die and you are brought to a gen with no resources you will have to wait for more. Making the game more boring/long
2.) No one will buy the upgrade as it is way more useless than sharpness and protection
3.) Making the game last longer and having to wait in your forge for longer does NOT improve gameplay experience.

The current system is fine I don't see any reason to change it.

Counter arguments:
1. How is slowing down the game? I just asked to increase the cap rather than making it 0.
2. The one who needs it still buy them however its very unpopular.
3. Exactly same as 1st line, I'm not sure how it is making it longer, more resources will lead to faster game rather than a slower game.