Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Foreign Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Foreign Language

Description:
So, before suggesting, i was thinking about a rules ( foreign language ) a lot of people don't know the rules to they are getting warn, mute, and even more mute
First of all, I want to ask what is the rules " foreign language " benefit ? I don't even think it's make the server more comfortable / tidy or any of that
Not all jartex member can speak English even english is an international language, seeing people with bad grammar in lobby or in game is disgusting in my opinion, they are forced to speak english because of the rules
I think we should remove the "foreign language" rules, why?
- Because people should not be required to speak English to play Minecraft
- English is very important for who wants to be a staff member in jartex, not for all player
- Most of jartex player are indonesian, so do I, forced to speak english in lobby is not that comfortable when you and your friend is not an english speaker

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Easier to communicate which each other especially for non-english speaker

Extra Information:
Before denying this, 1 question
what's the benefit of "foreign language" rules ?

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
The benefit of having the rule is having the chat much more controlled and in one order. Chat would be chaos if every language was allowed. If every language was allowed, people could be swearing & saying terrible things in their language that the Staff member doesn't know, and it would make it a lot harder for a Staff member to watch the chat if they can't understand the players. Atleast with English, the staff members have a known language to be able to understand to watch chat with.
Makes sense agree with this

EnderWings

I don't want to hear people swearing me while I don't even know what they are saying.
This is why I suggested adding /msg because you only cannot speak English in global chat (It's accepted but it's been 3 weeks and it's not implemented yet although they said they would add it "very soon").

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
English at this point could be considered as a Global Language, it's one of the easiest language to learn, speak and understand.
The foreign language rule is made to comfort the mainchats only because English is a Global Language.
If people would be allowed to speak in different languages in mainchat, it would be a chaos and moderation would be near to 0 which is what we don't want, -1.
You may however speak in a foreign language in /msg or a personal chat.

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I agree with Andeh and Flappix
And an answer to your question 'what's the benefit of the rule foreign language' Here is the answer.

As we all know we don't allow swearing at each other in English right? People will avoid that by swearing in any other language they speak which is not allowed not all staff knows every language in this world so we will have to warn for 'Foreign Language' Because we don't know if they are swearing in other languages or not Unless the staff member knows what that means he/she will have to warn for Swearing/Foreign Language.

Some other people might use that in advertising their own social media account or youtube or whatever And the staff won't even understand a word so he won't know that they are advertising

Would you like someone to swear at you in a Foreign Language? The answer is obviously no because that's rude.

'Most of the people who play Jartex are Indonesian' How do you even know that? I mean you can't count every single indo person who joins right? Doesn't make any sense to say 'Most of the people who play Jartex are Indonesian'

This is totally a very bad idea to allow 'Foreign Language' It will be chaos and people will swear in other languages and might lead to a very bad reputation about JartexNetwork & Staff you know why? Because People will be like 'oh look that guy is swearing and the staff is not doing anything about it!' Which will affect the server a lot we all know that.

Once again, If we go for that it will be a very bad step.

Thanks for reading if you did, And have a great day/night.

natty_sword

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello KevinKimYT KevinKimYT

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• Flappix Flappix and Andeh Andeh basicly explained it all, and that is why this suggestion is getting denied.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#8859. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.