Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Force change all player's names on Discord to their in-game name when they link their account on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Force change all player's names on Discord to their in-game name when they link their account on Discord.​

Suggestion Details:
I'm suggesting this because there's sometimes confusion with people, who's who and I think adding this would be great because then people can easily identify each other.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could help in many ways:
For example if someone who has his Discord linked and sends a screenshot of him with hacks, he will be easy to identify and dealt with accordingly.
Less steps taken to help a person out because you know their in-game name thus no need to ask the question "whats your ign"​

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Looking at your suggestion, I'd decided to go with -1.
Reason(s) due to:
- Easy to bypass.
- Will have the risk of framing people / getting other people ban with these.
- Point of having different name is their liking, not to control as well discord nicking system.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Looking at your suggestion, I'd decided to go with -1.
Reason(s) due to:
- Easy to bypass.
- Will have the risk of framing people / getting other people ban with these.
- Point of having different name is their liking, not to control as well discord nicking system.
Can you explain the first 2 reasons because I don't understand how it's easy to bypass. You can link your own account to Discord

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Triggerinq​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Any user within the JartexNetwork's discord server is welcome to have any username they'd like. Therefore forcing them to have a specific nickname wouldn't give them the freedom of changing it themselves.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.