Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

For real Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
man this server is so fucking awesome best server ever yayyyy!!! ur server is so good that i get a dog!!! awesome server i totally tried to spam the server rating with 5 startsss lol.
Hey! I really love reading peoples positive feedback on the server. Thanks for taking the time to create this.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
There is a possibility you were just mass clicking, console bans are very common for that but 90% of the time its people hacking. If it's happened to you guys you were very unlucky indeed. Yeah and about that BreadSuxAtPVP BreadSuxAtPVP , I've been on Jartex since Feb and I've seen enough dumb, common excuses from hackers to know that those are dumb, common excuses from hackers. Just go to #assistance_chat on discord and press F3. You will find so many kids that say they were banned for autoclicking just because they had high CPS and in the ban screenshot we can clearly see autoclicker attached to their taskbar LOL.

I'm not hackusating you, I'm just telling there is a high possibility you did.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
man this server is so fucking awesome best server ever yayyyy!!! ur server is so good that i get banned because of ur server lag!!! awesome server i totally not try to mass spam the ratings of this shitty ass server

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Its your fault. Jartex is one of the best servers out there. Your internet is bad. Don't blame jartex for nothing. Any staff seeing this, please lock this thread.

man this server is so fucking awesome best server ever yayyyy!!! ur server is so good that i get banned because of ur server lag!!! awesome server i totally not try to mass spam the ratings of this shitty ass server
i can relate i got banned 3 times cuz of lag. i got like 500 ping for a sec and my hits didnt reg and after my lag spike evry hit reged so anti cheat banned me

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
i can relate i got banned 3 times cuz of lag. i got like 500 ping for a sec and my hits didnt reg and after my lag spike evry hit reged so anti cheat banned me
Requesting lock due to gravedigging SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 idk if ur on or not burning ping you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.