Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

For real Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadSuxAtPVP

man this server is so fucking awesome best server ever yayyyy!!! ur server is so good that i get banned because of ur server lag!!! awesome server i totally not try to mass spam the ratings of this shitty ass server

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
It prob happend coz u are far away from server host.
It isnt servers bug

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
It's a 1 day ban happens to everyone and no one cares if you come here post a thread just to rage at server.
Also go on try the rating thing. Do you really think 1 person can change it?
Anyways I will still give some tips because you are new to the server appearently.

Anticheat false kicks/bans a lot, to prevent this I have some tips,
-Don't play when your ping is more than ~100, (server is not lagging, its your ping so it's your fault)
-Check if the entity is behind you with F5,
-Don't click more than 8 cps,
-Use 1.8.9
-Stop playing for some time when you get kicked first. (You kept playing after getting kicked 2 times)

If your ban is 12Hr+, contact a staff member with TeamScreenshare role.
You can always use #assistance_chat in JartexNetwork Discord server. (Click here to join)
Using "x" client does not prove anything.
Do not appeal for console bans!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BreadSuxAtPVP

BreadSuxAtPVP

my ping is only bout 110-120 though
It's a 1 day ban happens to everyone and no one cares if you come here post a thread just to rage at server.
Also go on try the rating thing. Do you really think 1 person can change it?
Anyways I will still give some tips because you are new to the server appearently.

Anticheat false kicks/bans a lot, to prevent this I have some tips,
-Don't play when your ping is more than ~100, (server is not lagging, its your ping so it's your fault)
-Check if the entity is behind you with F5,
-Don't click more than 8 cps,
-Use 1.8.9
-Stop playing for some time when you get kicked first. (You kept playing after getting kicked 2 times)

If your ban is 12Hr+, contact a staff member with TeamScreenshare role.
You can always use #assistance_chat in JartexNetwork Discord server. (Click here to join)
Using "x" client does not prove anything.
Do not appeal for console bans!

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
its the server thbats wfucking trashhhh ask fucking anyoneee dont host a fucking server if u cant even do it properly
oh yea lets see YOU making a server and then we will see who is trash even hypixel false bans you no server has the perfect anticheat go complain to the 12 yrs old racist gang on social media

Last edited:

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
man this server is so fucking awesome best server ever yayyyy!!! ur server is so good that i get banned because of ur server lag!!! awesome server i totally not try to mass spam the ratings of this shitty ass server
Totally not because some Hypickle players rushed in Jartex after it got under maintenance.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Well, you can always appeal here if it is longer then 24 hrs. The server sometimes does lag its usually for a very short period, yesterday the lag was caused because a lot of new players joined unexpectedly sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.