Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

For real jartex staffs getting rude day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxily

I am telling truth all the jartx staffs getting rude day by day not even joining party if u saw a hacker they getting rude day by day even not replying u thats why this server becoming shit

iyed_lol

I am telling truth all the jartx staffs getting rude day by day not even joining party if u saw a hacker they getting rude day by day even not replying u thats why this server becoming shit
staff are not rude if you find a hacker and a staff wasn't able to join your party.
simply either use /report (player name) or record them and report in the forums

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Dxily,
If you think a staff member is being rude to you, you can report them from https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/ .Before inviting a staff member to your required gamemode check their status first. If their status is online and they are not replying try to friend add them. If they don't reply after a while you can report the rule breaker from here Jartex report.

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance: Report
Hello, Dxily.​
I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, be sure to report them here at Jartex report. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a chat report on that player, but if they have broken a gameplay rule, then be sure to create a gameplay report on that player. What do you need? You need enough proof of a violation. For chat, it must not be older than a day and should have a full screenshot as proof, including the scoreboard; for gameplay, it must not be older than 7 days. If the video or proof is longer than 3 minutes, we will need time stamps. If you can't report it on the forums, you can DM a Jr. Mod on Discord with the proof of violation, the in-game name of that player, and the reason, and once you have asked them, they will message you and review it when they get time. If you can't report them, then do /staff in game and invite the staff member in your respected gamemode to the party, or do /friend add them, but please check their status and see if they are online; if not, then it's better not to party with them. If you are unsure of what rule the user broke, then you may DM a staff member, which goes for both gameplay and chat reports. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Dragon_Vins

IGN
Dragon_Vins
i dont think that staff is getting rude tbh its just that ppl keep asking to fix the server and stuff which is making a mental stress in the mind and just speak out rudely

this happened to me when i won giveaway and ppl just asking ranks and it really got to me and i was being rude to ppl who ask for ranks

Fnoxin

IGN
Fnoxin
That's why I own broomsticks, they're more loyal.

Pr1zm3r

Probably true but i dont know i belive you ( and im tryin get 100msg so i can be a trail )

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Not all the staffs are rude, but yes there are some staff who don't reply the problem.
If you find any staff being rude without proper reason then you should report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.