Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Flying Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeUnityXX

Donator
Donator
Today when I was playing factions I was sent back to the hub while I was jumping in the warzone. When I reconnected I was flying. I tested it over and over and if you do /hub while in mid air in the warzone area outside spawn then connect to the server again you are able to fly in the warzone. I assume this only works for people that have the /fly command and only works if they have it enabled. Haven't tried it In other warzones yet. Someone for sure should check it out and get it fixed. Its cool and all but it could be used in the wrong way.

ItzYeBoiTJ

That is a very dangerous glitch if exploited. It's very cool of you to actually report it

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Today when I was playing factions I was sent back to the hub while I was jumping in the warzone. When I reconnected I was flying. I tested it over and over and if you do /hub while in mid air in the warzone area outside spawn then connect to the server again you are able to fly in the warzone. I assume this only works for people that have the /fly command and only works if they have it enabled. Haven't tried it In other warzones yet. Someone for sure should check it out and get it fixed. Its cool and all but it could be used in the wrong way.
Instead of telling everyone, make a bug report so others doesn't bug abuse.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Please issue a bug report Here

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq

~ Thread Locked đź”’ ~