Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars FKDR on the stats page

Robamah

Minecraft Username:
Robamah​

What is your suggestion's title?
FKDR on the stats page​

Suggestion Details:
You should make WLR and FKDR a thing on the stats page of Jartex Network.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be easier to find out someone's stats or figure out how good of a player you fought.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• It would be better to see more stats on the stat page

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • these stats would be interesting to see
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

mila985

Donator
Donator
+1
Would make it easier to see players overall ratios.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
Robamah​

What is your suggestion's title?
FKDR on the stats page​

Suggestion Details:
You should make WLR and FKDR a thing on the stats page of Jartex Network.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be easier to find out someone's stats or figure out how good of a player you fought.​
Hey there!

Do you know what division is? Well, it's a really cool math concept that helps us share things equally. Imagine you have a bunch of candies and you want to give them to your friends. But you want to make sure everyone gets the same amount. That's where division comes in!

Division is like splitting things into groups. Let's say you have 10 candies and 2 friends. When you divide the candies equally, you give 5 candies to each friend. So you made two groups with 5 candies each. See, division helps us make things fair!

Now, sometimes you might have more candies than friends, or more friends than candies. That's okay! Division can still help us figure out what to do. If you have 10 candies and 3 friends, you can give each friend 3 candies, and there will be 1 candy left. In this case, each friend gets the same number of candies, but there's a little bit left over.

Division helps us share things fairly and figure out how many groups we can make. It's a way of dividing things into equal parts. So the next time you have something you want to share, you can use division to make sure everyone gets their fair share!

Isn't division cool? Keep exploring and have fun with math!

Now that I've explained division, a simple way of getting WLR and FKDR is
Wins divided by losses
Final Kills divided by Deaths

Lets use my account as an example!

Here's all the data we need!

Wins: 1982
Losses: 1212
Final Kills: 6577 (shush)
Deaths: 12968

Simply do 1982 / 1212 and 6577 / 12968 and you'll see your WLR and FKDR

DracoXVI

IGN
DracoXVI
That doesn't really apply for jartex since ur finals also count as ur normal kills and ur final deaths also count as normal deaths

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Robamah

Robamah

Hey there!

Do you know what division is? Well, it's a really cool math concept that helps us share things equally. Imagine you have a bunch of candies and you want to give them to your friends. But you want to make sure everyone gets the same amount. That's where division comes in!

Division is like splitting things into groups. Let's say you have 10 candies and 2 friends. When you divide the candies equally, you give 5 candies to each friend. So you made two groups with 5 candies each. See, division helps us make things fair!

Now, sometimes you might have more candies than friends, or more friends than candies. That's okay! Division can still help us figure out what to do. If you have 10 candies and 3 friends, you can give each friend 3 candies, and there will be 1 candy left. In this case, each friend gets the same number of candies, but there's a little bit left over.

Division helps us share things fairly and figure out how many groups we can make. It's a way of dividing things into equal parts. So the next time you have something you want to share, you can use division to make sure everyone gets their fair share!

Isn't division cool? Keep exploring and have fun with math!

Now that I've explained division, a simple way of getting WLR and FKDR is
Wins divided by losses
Final Kills divided by Deaths

Lets use my account as an example!

Here's all the data we need!

Wins: 1982
Losses: 1212
Final Kills: 6577 (shush)
Deaths: 12968

Simply do 1982 / 1212 and 6577 / 12968 and you'll see your WLR and FKDR
dude are you drunk or something lmao

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
dude are you drunk or something lmao
nah i dont drink. is the concept of division too difficult? I understand that you want it to be on the stat page but whats the harm in just going into calculator and doing the simple equation? you could probably do it in your head

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Robamah

Robamah

nah i dont drink. is the concept of division too difficult? I understand that you want it to be on the stat page but whats the harm in just going into calculator and doing the simple equation? you could probably do it in your head
im just saying it would be alot easier

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
I don't think the stats page shows final deaths.

DracoXVI

IGN
DracoXVI
I agree with this simply because it would be easier to see other players overall ratios