Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Fixing The Scoreboard

ballsguy

Minecraft Username:
qrre​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fixing The Scoreboard​

Suggestion Details:
As of now the scoreboard of Jartex Bedwars isnt arranged in the correct order.​
For example, even if RED near BLUE in the scoreboard they are not close (just an example). As a Solo Bedwars enjoyer having the scoreboard arranged in proper order can help you chose the person/team to attack​
I don't think this can harm or make it worse for the server in any ways . Checkout the image for the FIXED version of the scoreboard​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Better Experience/Gameplay​

Attachments

• IMG_20230316_202158.jpg
    IMG_20230316_202158.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

ballsguy

After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Reason stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban
could u explain the reason, as daviddaraban daviddaraban has changed his opinion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

ballsguy

After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to downvote (-1) due to the following reasons:

--> I personally think it wouldn't matter that much.

--> Stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban .
could u explain the reason, as daviddaraban daviddaraban has changed his opinion

alyan

Donator
Donator
I will stay with downvote as people can do both siderush or forward rush so I think scoreboard doesn't make any sense on Jartex maps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

ballsguy

I will stay with downvote as people can do both siderush or forward rush so I think scoreboard doesn't make any sense on Jartex maps
u are still clueless (checkout hypixel scorebaord)
edit: i attached the image of a fixed scoreboard check it out

Last edited:

alyan

Donator
Donator
u are still clueless (checkout hypixel scorebaord)
edit: i attached the image of a fixed scoreboard check it out
Because hypixel maps are different, you know where you have to rush where in Jartex maps you don't understand if its side rush or forward

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
To be honest, it personally wouldn't make a difference for me but if it can help others well why not? and sometimes it could be useful if you wanna know where is a specific team.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● Could be great when you wanna know if a specific team is near or not.
● Pretty sure it would be great for duos / solos and players that are mostly playing these.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Doesnt make sense. Aqua isnt white first rush. Yellow and green are correct and so are red and blue. U should keep pink and white together because usually (95%) of the time white rushes pink.